The MP room will be transformed into a charming bookstore during our annual Briones Book Fair occurring April 16-20. If you’ve been eyeing a few books lately, move them out of your Amazon cart and buy them at the Briones Book Fair instead! A portion of the proceeds directly benefits Juana Briones Elementary School.
Students will have time with their classroom to make their very own wish list. In addition to student wish lists, all of our teachers will have wish lists for their classes that parents can donate to.
Book Fair Hours
- Mon, April 16: 11:45am-12:45pm, 2:15-3:30pm
- Tues, April 17: 8:00-9:00am (morning coffee), 11:45am-12:45pm, 2:15-3:30 PM
- Wed, April 18: 8:00-9:00am, 11:45am-12:35pm, 1:25-2:30 PM
- Thurs, April 19: 8:00-9:00am, 11:45am-12:45pm, 2:15-3:30 PM
- Fri, April 20: 8:00-9:00am, 11:45am-12:45pm, 2:15-3:30 PM
In conjunction with the book fair, we’re also doing a “Reading Challenge” where we encourage all parents to read with their children 30 minutes each night the week of April 16-20. By sitting with your child and reading one of your favorite books while they’re reading one of theirs, you can model terrific reading habits and help develop your child into a strong reader.