Welcome to Juana Briones!
If you’re wondering if the PTA is for you, the answer is, “YES”! We are a non-profit all-volunteer organization dedicated to supporting the education, health, and well-being of all children at Juana Briones.
YOU: Tell me more!
PTA: PTA does so much! Check out:
……all these great EVENTS organized and hosted by PTA!
….all the the social and academic PROGRAMS & FUNDS sponsored by PTA!
… and the HEALTH & SAFETY programs run by the PTA and Briones Staff!
ONLY $8.00 per person buys you a PTA Membership!
Click HERE to join PTA!
YOU: But, I want to learn MORE!
Your PTA membership makes a difference
- You model for your children that school matters.
- You share in campus events that build a strong school community.
- You partner with the principal, teachers, and staff to make Juana Briones a welcoming and joyful place to be.
- You help make sure that your voice is heard when important decisions that affect your school are made.
- You connect with the Californa State PTA and the National PTA, the country’s largest and most powerful children’s advocacy organization.
The PTA Makes a Difference
- PTA funds support your child’s learning environment. From books and classroom materials to playground equipment to musical instruments, the students at Juana Briones use PTA-funded materials every day.
- The PTA builds community. PTA-sponsored events take place every month of the school year. Students treasure these events and look forward to them as vital parts of their school experience, and parents gain an opportunity to build relationships within their community.
- The PTA provides enrichment. Beyond the classroom, the PTA also supports learning and enrichment programs such as Family Math Night, Walk and Roll Day, Student Talent Show, Children’s Theater, Science assemblies, and many more.