We are your PTA
We are a non-profit, volunteer-run organization dedicated to supporting Juana Briones Elementary School. As a chapter of the California and national PTA organizations, we are a partnership between teachers, staff, and families, dedicated to driving improvements in the education, health, and well-being of all children at Juana Briones.
Your PTA membership makes a difference
- You model for your children that school matters.
- You share in campus events that build a strong school community.
- You partner with the principal, teachers, and staff to make Juana Briones a welcoming and joyful place to be.
- You help make sure that your voice is heard when important decisions that affect your school are made.
- You connect with the Californa State PTA and the National PTA, the country’s largest and most powerful children’s advocacy organization.
The PTA makes a difference
- PTA funds support your child’s learning environment. From books and classroom materials to playground equipment to musical instruments, the students at Juana Briones use PTA-funded materials every day. (Learn more about PTA programs)
- The PTA builds community. PTA-sponsored events take place every month of the school year. Students treasure these events and look forward to them as vital parts of their school experience, and parents gain an opportunity to build relationships within their community. (Learn more about PTA events)
- The PTA provides enrichment. Beyond the classroom, the PTA also supports learning and enrichment programs such as Family Math Night, Walk and Roll Day, Student Talent Show, Children’s Theater, Science assemblies, and many more.
We invite you to join today!
With your support, we can make a difference. And while you don’t need to be a member to donate or to volunteer, you do need to be PTA member to vote in the general meetings. We hope you’ll add your voice to the discussion in our work to support Juana Briones — and we’ll see you at school!