🍎 💸 📚 💚
This website was created by volunteers, to connect Juana Briones Elementary School Families with the resources they need during COVID school closures.
This information is exclusively for the families of current Juana Briones Elementary School students, those who need basic support in the form of food, housing/rental assistance, etc.
- Support for PAUSD families during the COVID-19 Crisis
- Bay Area Mega Map of Community Resources
- Free lunch pick-up from PAUSD schools
- Request Meal Delivery
- South Palo Alto Food Closet
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America
- ”CA Meals for Kids” Mobile App
- CalFresh Response to COVID-19
- Assistance for paying rent and mortgages
- How to Survive the Coronavirus Housing Crisis
- Housing Program — Law Foundation of Silicon Valley
- United Way, Bay Area
- Santa Clara County Housing Authority
- County of Santa Clara Office of Supportive Housing
- The City of Palo Alto Eviction Moratoriums
- Sacred Heart Community Service
- Affordable Housing Apartments
- Palo Alto Housing
- Assistance for paying utilities in Palo Alto
- Printing for your child’s classwork
- School supplies for your home
- Connectivity: WiFi, Technology Support
We’re going through a tough time right now. The PTA (with help from volunteers like us) want to help you and your family so that everything goes okay despite the COVID-19 school closures.
We continue to find and create new resources to strengthen our community during this time. That said, we encourage you to share your questions, comments, or concerns with us. That way we can know how to help you, in the most direct and efficient way possible.
|call or text||(831) 264-7428|